Here’s a small sample of a few quotes that you’ll find in Finding Joy...Simple Secrets to a Happy Life!
- Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.
- What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
- When we choose not to focus on what is missing from our lives but are grateful for the abundance that’s present…we experience heaven on earth.
- Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying…“I will try again tomorrow.”
- A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.
- -Henry Ford
- Burn brightly without burning out.
- Laughter is an instant vacation.
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Wrong turns are as important as right turns. More important sometimes.
- Change always comes bearing gifts.